Searching the web for ideas and cool stuff I can share in our upcoming online classes, I came across this video interview on CNN. It’s a brief discussion with Linkedin co-founder Reid Hoffman about how the networking site was created to build upon existing relationships.
Registration is available for: Social Media Skills 101 Location: 3665 Bleckley St., Suite 101, Mather, CA 95655.
Description: Based on student demand and a need for better clarity around social media tools, Social Media Path has partnered with Peppers.TV to offer live, classroom Do-it-yourself education. You get:
• A cursory overview of the how and why of Social Media
• Social online guidelines for business
• What web sites to use the most and how to use them
• How-to get fans and followers
• How-to build online \”expert\” proof that leads to subscribers and sales
• Time-saving browser tips
• How-to make your writing Google friendly We’ll cover:
Our class is fun, engaging, insightful and jargon-free. Best of all, you’ll leave with a renewed sense of how to build interactive online marketing into your business day without feeling overwhelmed. Social Media Skills 101 will alleviate any fear or apprehension of embracing social technology. Start Time: 14:00 Date: 2009-06-25 End Time: 16:00